Sunday, June 17, 2007



Shopping with lynne & fj was pretty good today! I bought a threadless tee and my agnes b. beret, ehich I love love love. Met leo at topshop where fj bought her electric blue(her new obsession colour) tieback top and I decided not to get that yohji looking artsy long grey skirt with drapy pockets as I dont seem to have anth to match it.

When I was a agnes b. with fj, the saesperson was just so weird. He was there when I was with my um previously but he wasn't that weird. At least I dnt recal him to be. First, he asked if my hat was diy, which I have no idea is a compliment or insult. Then, when I was abt to pay, he instructed us to go to the cashier outside to ay whice was "behind the pillar". There was no pillar, and the cashier was actually pretty much the opposite direction from which he pointed us to. When I went back to collect the hat, he was like "I gave you a free pencil." Oh wow, like I would be so estatic to have a free pencil with the words b. homme engraved artfuly at the end. To top it off, he asked fj if she wanted one too! How old doeshe think we are! It felt like those clowns who give out free candy to kids.

Why is it that the guy stores in far east see to be so much cooler as compared to the ah lian/cliched with wooden pboards vintag-y feel female ones huh? I's sodamn unfair. Anyway, the food fair at there wasn't too bad. Had a ramly burger and a very gingery takopachi. Milkshake at mos for dinner was sinfully yummy.

No comments: